Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 3, 2012

SURPRISE . . . .

Jon was asked by my Aunt Casey to go to Chicago for a week for work.  The day after Jon left for Chicago me and the kids had an amazing secret.  Now if only I could keep it a secret for a whole week that would be amazing ... BUT ... I couldn't ... I did pretty well however did tell a few people before Jon got home.  When Jon got home Carter and Xander had bought daddy a present as well as colored him a picture.  The picture of course revealed the secret and Jon didn't believe it. 

After we surprised daddy at the airport Carter had told him three times and daddy still didn't believe him.  FINALLY daddy looked at me and said is it true and I said yes .....

We are so excited to announce ....




That is right ... We are going to be a family of five!!  It is both scary and exciting.  Carter says he can't wait to have a baby *brother* however he has made it perfectly clear that he does not want a sister.  I am excited to see how Xander does with a new baby in the house.  He loves his baby cousin but he also loves giving her back so we will soon see.

We are expected to meet our 3rd and final bundle of joy on March 30th, 2013!!! 

Mommy has her fingers crossed for her little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment