Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's a . . . .

Wow ... I can not believe we have hit the 20 week mark.  It is so exciting to think we are half way done.  This pregnancy has been extremely different.  I have been sick, miserable and in a lot of pain.  This baby is definately our last, I am realizing I am not as good at being pregnant as I use to be.  My body is tired and so am I. 

We were really excited to go to the ultrasound and find out what we were having however more importantly I just wanted to know we were having a healthy baby.  Carter was very set on having a little brother.  He said, "We do not need any girls in our house you are enough mommy."  Of course mommy was hoping that he would have a little sister.  Who wouldn't want a little girl to dress in pinky frilly dresses and put bows in her hair?? 

Everyone has been really opinionated about what they thought we were having and I tink 95% of everyone thought it was a girl and just a couple thought we were having a boy. 

We are very excited to announce . . . . .


We are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name is still in the making however we can't wait to meet her, she will truly be the completion of our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment