Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 3, 2012

Carter Allan is 3 !~

Every day that passes I ask myself the same question ... "Where has the time gone?"  I can't believe it has been three years since my baby boy was born.  Carter is the best blessing I could have ever asked for.  He is the sweetest little boy and I think back to the last three years and realize what a wonderful child I have.  He has so many favorite things, such a big personality and one of the smartest little boys I know.  We asked him how he wanted to celebrate his birthday and he was set on celebrating at a park.  So here are a few pictures of his special day.



Carter LOVES Mickey and Minnie Mouse so he asked his Grandma JoDean to make him a special birthday cake and she did. 


This is the first year we did a low key birthday party and we actually had a lot of fun.  We had a ton of family and friends come spend the afternoon with us in the park.  We had a BBQ, ate cake and ice cream, played on the toys, visited and then went boating.  It was an amazing time and so fun.  Carter loved opening his presents.


This is my favorite picture that I captured.  Xander loves his baby cousin so very much and Papa Neil was in the background looking at his grandkids proudly. 


We had a great day overall.  It is just so crazy to think my baby boy is now 3 years old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment